Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The IOU Project

I received an email from the IOU project yesterday with this video attached.
The wee 3 minute film offers a compelling argument and some great graphic design, so I hope you'll check it out.




Who knows how their pieces will turn out but I do hope well.
There is such a need to keep people in the product-making business and artisanship not only alive but thriving. Here and Everywhere.

As prototypes of the textiles and the garments become available I hope to share them here.
In the meantime, I'm feeling extra inspired to incorporate the vintage, local, handmade, and one-of-a-kind wares that my wardrobe is full of into more outfits these days.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Hand crafted products are more beautiful and have a greater value than the ones made by automated machinery so I do agree. We should keep people in the crafting business so we can enjoy their wonderful work.

celebrity handbags

Maha Ali said...

Amazing blog...
BOTOX Cosmetic works by stopping muscle contraction, which then relaxes the overlying skin to improve the skin wrinkling. To gain more awareness about BOTOX Cosmetic visit Botox Mobile